The ProxSlot RFID halfcard insert reader (PS300AU) has been designed with features that make it perfectly suited to kiosk / gaming / player tracking applications.
Designed to be very low profile, ProxSlot is just 22mm high and 60mm wide. When mounted the visible slot is only 7mm high and 58mm wide!
Simple and Reliable...
The ProxSlot RFID insert reader will only read a card when fully inserted. Cards cannot be read outside of the reader preventing accidental reads.
The RFID reader outputs card ID once per insertion and when requested by software. It is also possible to read the card inserted switch status.
The card present switches are mechanical rather than optical, so you won't have any optical sensors to clean if installed in busy/dirty environments.
ProxSlot is USB powered via a locking molex connector at the back of the reader.
USB cable is supplied with each insert reader.
MIFARE® insert reader (13.56MHz) version also available (PS300MU)
- 125Khz or 13.56Mhz versions available
- Outputs card ID on insert or on request
- Only reads the card when fully inserted
- Card seated switch status can be polled
- Virtual COM port drivers for Linux & Windows
- Slim/Low profile design
- Optional bezel assists card insertion and offers front mounting.
- Optional bezel has frosted transparent finish to allow you to add your own LED illumination.
- Locking Molex USB connector
- Read status LEDs
- Read status beeper
- Card inserted switch
- Card fully inserted switch
Suited to many applications including...
- Gaming / Player Tracking
- Kiosk / Vending Machines
- System Log-in & Log-out
- Personal Identification
PS300AU-00 - PROXSLOT 125kHz RFID Insert Reader
PS300MU-00 - PROXSLOT 13.56MHz MIFARE Insert Reader
PBX-0006 - PROXSLOT Frosted Bezel
MIFARE is a registered Trademark of NXP B.V.